LITTON CHENEY THEN & NOW (From The Old Garage Site to Church Path )
Moxom’s Barn
Lower Cross Tree
1978 - Newly Planted
November 2017 - Newly Planted
Junction of Main Street & Chalkpit Lane
1955
Circa 1908 Circa 1908
Redway
Notice the House Opposite Redway Cottage
Moxom Engineering - Small Beginnings
Church Path
1914 - The Friendly Society Passing the Village Blacksmith’s
a village in the Bride Valley Litton Cheney Dorset
The Old Garage Site
The Mill
Black Hatches/Watercombe House
Court House
Shortly after Being Re-built in 1861
Charity Farm North Entrance/The Orchard
Main Street Looking South
Note Fry’s Original Workshop on The Green
Sketch by W H Allen
Next Page Previous Page Next Page Previous Page
July 2020
August  2017 July 2020 PARISH COUNCIL DORSET COUNCIL NEWS VILLAGE AMENITIES LOCAL AMENITIES VILLAGE INFORMATION
ABOUT LITTON CHENEY
HISTORIC ARCHIVE IN MEMORIAM
OUR VILLAGE - THEN & NOW
HOME PAGE